The Future of Polo in America
PTF invites you to contribute toward its mission of promoting excellence in polo. Public and private donations provide the funds needed for the continuation of these outstanding programs for polo players of all ages. Through its activities, PTF has done much to enrich our lives, and a contribution to the Foundation is a means of assuring the same opportunity for future generations.
The Polo Training Foundation would not be able to do what it does for the youth of polo without our sponsors and donors. Funds go to helping create tournaments that promote camaraderie among peers, generate international competition among the youth of polo, accessibility of polo to all walks of life, and polo scholarships that help PTF participants go to university.
Here are some ways you can help the PTF:
- Share our newsletter and what you love about the PTF with your polo friends to help communicate our message and reach additional polo families.
- Check out the PTF Facebook and Instagram pages and newly designed website to stay up-to-date. Share social media posts you like to help us grow the PTF family.
- If you can, please consider making a donation to the PTF this week. Donations of any amount are welcome and greatly appreciated!!
- You can donate online at be clicking the Donate Now Button.
- You can mail a check to PTF (address and information below)
- Founder’s Club: $10,000 and above
- Chairman’s Club: $5000.00 $9999.00
- President’s Club: $2500.00 $4999.00
- Ten Goal Club: $1000.00 $2499.00
- Five Goal Club: $500.00 $999.00
- Two Goal Club: $200.00 $499.00
- One Goal Club: $100.00 $199.00
- Friends of Polo: up to $99.00
The Polo Training Foundation is a charitable foundation under Section 501(c) (3) of the IRS tax code. As such, it receives voluntary, tax-deductible contributions from the general public. These contributions are used to support various programs intended to provide training for “the future of polo in America.”
Please help underwrite the future of Polo by supporting PTF as a donor.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent that the law will allow. Please consult your tax professional for questions about your own tax consequences.
Feel free to contact the Polo Training Foundation for further information. Polo Training Foundation
852 E road
Loxhatchee Groves, Florida 33470