PTF invites you to contribute toward its mission of promoting excellence in Polo. Public and private donations provide the funds needed for the continuation of these outstanding programs for polo players of all ages. Through its activities, PTF has done much to enrich our lives, and a contribution to the Foundation is a means of assuring the same opportunity for future generations.
- Founder's CLub: $10,000 and above
- Chairman's Club: $5000.00 $9999.00
- President's Club: $2500.00 $4999.00
- Ten Goal Club: $1000.00 $2499.00
- Five Goal Club: $500.00 $999.00
- Two Goal Club: $200.00 $499.00
- One Goal Club: $100.00 $199.00
- Friends of Polo: up to $99.00
The Polo Training Foundation is a charitable foundation under Section 501(c) (3) of the IRS tax code. As such, it receives voluntary, tax-deductible contributions from the general public. These contributions are used to support various programs intended to provide training for "the future of polo in America."
Please help underwrite the future of Polo by supporting PTF as a donor.
Your donation is tax deductible under IRS code 509(a) (2).
Feel free to contact the Polo Training Foundation for further information.Polo Training Foundation
70 Clinton Street
Tully, NY 13159
Tel: 888-PTF-POLO (783-7656) / Fax: 315-696-0287